Here’s a babycino cup guaranteed to make you happy. This little guy is legit the happiest creature on earth. You’d know that quokka smile anywhere. The grin of quokka selfies worldwide – from Roger Fed to Margot Robbie, everyone wants to rub shoulders with this little guy.
Things you may not know about quokkas:
- They’re known as the happiest animal in the world for their smile
- They come from the same family as a kangaroo and baby quokkas are called joeys
- They are herbivores – that’s why our artist painted this little guy eating a Nuytsia floribunda(orange Christmas tree).
- They’re a vulnerable species – we need to protect their habitats and keep them healthy!
- made from bamboo
- naturally BPA and PVC free
- dishwasher safe
- do not microwave